May 31, 2019
It’s done! Over the past two years Dr Fabian Emura, ENDO 2020 Scientific Committee Chair, has built a fantastic program with the unwavering assistance of his committee and scientific supporters. With the final program in place and the faculty invited, we are thrilled to present the final scientific program for ENDO 2020 online.
ENDO 2020 program: What you need to know
The innovative and comprehensive ENDO 2020 program is designed to inspire and stimulate endoscopists worldwide to create a challenging and exciting environment.
- In lectures, debates, and more than 30 specialized symposia, participants will discuss relevant local and global topics on gastroenterology, hepatology, and oncology from the endoscopist’s point of view.
- An ENDO 2020 highlight will be the Live Endoscopy demonstrations from Hyderabad, São Paulo and Rio de Janeiro
- Another highlight will be two days of hands-on training on basic and advanced procedures
- The interdisciplinary Learning Center will offer practical training
- Wide range of educational activities, such as the Advanced Diagnostic Endoscopy Course (ADEC), the Video Capsule Endoscopy (VCE) Training Course, Breakfast with the Experts, and much more
- A 1-day program for nurses
- A pediatric endoscopy meeting
- Finally, ENDO 2020 will host the 24th Pan American Congress of Digestive Endoscopy in a 2-day program
The official congress language is English and some sessions will have simultaneous translation into Portuguese and Spanish.
To view the detailed program, see the ENDO 2020 website.
Makes sure you are part of this amazing congress – submit your abstract now to showcase your research!
Young endoscopists: don’t miss your chance to apply for an ENDO 2020 grants. These grants will offer successful applicants free registration for the congress and limited support for travel costs.
Early bird registration closes: August 15, 2019
Abstract submission closes: September 8, 2019
Winners of ENDO 2020 grants will be announced in December 2019.
Register here for ENDO 2020