June 28, 2019
The Congress Debates, a new feature of the ENDO 2020 scientific program, will bring even more interactivity to our sessions. Two speakers from different parts of the world will present their arguments on current trends and future developments, and then give the audience the opportunity for further discussion.
ENDO 2017, Hyderabad, India
Highlights of the ENDO 2020 Congress Debates:
- Day 1, Saturday, March 7, 2020: Polipectomy for less than 10 mm colon polyps: discard vs. non-discard
- Day 2, Sunday, March 8, 2020: EMR for large adenomas: underwater vs. conventional injection technique
- Day 3, Monday, March 9, 2020: Colonic polyps virtual histology: the pathologist vs. the endoscopist
- Day 4, Tuesday, Mach 10, 2020: EUS guided biliary drainage: Hepaticogastrostomy vs Choledochoduodenostomy
For more about the debate speakers and the ENDO 2020 full scientific program, see the ENDO 2020 website.
Make sure you submit your abstract! Abstract and video submission will close on September 8, 2019.
ENDO 2020 at www.endo2020.org
Don’t miss out: Important dates
- Early bird registration closes: August 15, 2019
- Abstract and video submission closes: September 8, 2019
Join us in connecting the world of endoscopy!