July 25, 2019
ENDO 2020 is a great opportunity for young gastroenterologists and endoscopists to share their knowledge and research with renowned experts from around world.
There are less than two months left until abstract submission closes on September 8, 2019.
- All abstracts accepted for presentation at ENDO 2020 will be published in Digestive Endoscopy (DEN).
- Grants are currently available through four societies (WEO, A-PSDE, JGES, SIED). Authors of the best submitted abstracts will receive support to attend the congress. Each society offers different benefits. The complimentary registration fee includes the following:
- Admission to all Scientific Sessions
- Admission to the Poster Exhibition and the Technical Exhibition
- Admission to the Learning Center
- Admission to the Postgraduate Course
- Congress materials
To learn more about the grant benefits, the abstract categories, and to submit your abstract/video, go to: http://www.endo2020.org/trabalhos/index.php#topo
Make sure you submit your abstract! Abstract and video submission will close on September 8, 2019.
Don’t miss out: Important dates
- Early bird registration closes: August 15, 2019
- Abstract and video submission closes: September 8, 2019
Join us in connecting the world of endoscopy!