October 31, 2019
At ENDO 2020, participants have the opportunity to observe, learn, ask questions, and perform techniques themselves under expert tutoring. These activities are aimed at increasing awareness of diagnostic and therapeutic techniques and offering delegates the opportunity to test their skills.
This hands-on training will take place on Sunday, March 8 and Monday, March 9, 2020. The sessions will offer an impressive program featuring international and Latin American experts led by Professor Dong -Wan Seo (WEO) and Professor Marco Aurélio D’Assunção (SOBED).
Picture: Professor Marco Aurélio D’Assunção (SOBED)
Picture: Professor Dong-Wan Seo (WEO)
Hands-on training on March 8–9, 2020
Participants will work on new models using different equipment and accessories:
- More than 30 stations including Upper GI/ERCP and EUS
- 4 sessions (1.5 hours each) per day
- 450 participants expected per day
- International and local faculty will guide the groups at each station to facilitate communication and learning.
10 small-group, expert-led sessions will cover a variety of situations that occur in daily practice:
- Group 1 – BASIC ENDOSCOPY 1
- Group 2 – BASIC ENDOSCOPY 2
- Group 3 – BASIC ENDOSCOPY 3
- Group 4 – ENDOSCOPIC RESECTIONS
- Group 5 – ERCP
- Group 6 – EUS 1
- Group 7 – EUS 2
- Group 08 – BARIATRIC ENDOSCOPY
- Group 09 – ENTEROSCOPY
- Group 10 – RADIOFREQUENCY UGI
All hands-on training areas are open to delegates during the general opening hours of the congress.
Registration fees apply. See the official ENDO 2020 website for more information about the hands-on training sessions and fees.
- Register for a hands-on training discount until December 31, 2019
- Register before January 15, 2020 and benefit from a discount on the registration fee for ENDO 2020