December 19, 2019
The WEO Fellowship Program, initially focusing on ERCP, is aimed at trained endoscopists who want to develop their ERCP skills.
The fellowships offer valuable opportunities for professional development at selected Chinese endoscopy centers, with observational and hands-on technical ERCP training and covering theoretical considerations, post-ERCP management, and recognition and management of complications.
If you want to develop your ERCP skills under the mentorship of ERCP experts at high volume Chinese endoscopy centers, this WEO Fellowship is for you.
These are the centers involved in the WEO Fellowship program:
- Center of Digestive Endoscopy, Zhongnan Hospital of Wuhan University
- Endoscopy Center, Department of Gastroenterology, West China Hospital Sichuan University
- Jiangsu Province Hospital, First Affiliated Hospital with Nanjing Medical University
- Department of Gastroenterology, Affiliated Hangzhou First People’s Hospital, Zhejiang University School of Medicine
- Department of Gastroenterology, First Affiliated Hospital of Nanchang University
- Beijing Friendship Hospital
During the program, trainees will be exposed to the full spectrum of basic to advanced ERCP training provided by these Chinese endoscopic centers. The specific details of the training offered vary between the centers, and trainees will be able to indicate their preferred host unit.
The application deadline is January 7, 2020.
For details about the training and the application process, click here.
The WEO Secretariat at email@example.com can provide any further information required.
- Applications open until January 7, 2020
- Announcement of successful candidates by January 20, 2020