Date: November 10-12, 2017
Location: London, UK
WEO is proud to endorse the 7th Annual Endosurgery Masterclass, King’s Live 2017, taking place at the King’s College London, November 10-12, 2017.
The 2 day conference offers tutorials from world experts and live demonstrations from 4 endoscopy rooms allowing you the opportunity to experience 20-25 live cases in advanced endoscopy.
By the end of the conference delegates will be able to recall:
- Magnification endoscopic diagnosis of oesophageal, gastric and colorectal lesions
- Supermagnification classification using endoscytoscopy
- Techniques of EMR and ESD
- Techniques of colonoscopic high frequency ultrasound to detect depth of invasion
- Indications and techniques of double balloon enteroscopy
- Indications and techniques of POEM
- The techniques of dye spray magnification colonoscopy in ulcerative colitis
- Techniques of ERCP and EUS
For more information, please visit the event official website.