Date: November 8-10, 2018
Location: London, UK
The King’s Live 8th Annual Endoscopy Masterclass, which will be held at King’s College Hospital, 8-10 November 2018 in London, UK.
Please find below message from organizers of the event:
It gives me great pleasure to welcome delegates from across the world for the 3 day conference, where we will offer tutorials from world renowned experts and over 25 live case demonstrations in advanced endoscopy.
King’s Live offers a pertinent opportunity for delegates to benefit from hands-on learning and experience real life operations from 4 endoscopy rooms.
There has been increasing interest in the endoscopic management of gastrointestinal polyps over the last decade. King’s College Hospital currently offers a tertiary referral service for endoscopic resection of gastric, duodenal and colorectal polyps offering state of the art resection techniques including endoscopic mucosal resection (EMR), endoscopic submucosal dissection (ESD) and transanal endoscopic microsurgery (TEMS).
We take great pride in the educational programme and by the end of the conference delegates will be able to recall:
- Magnification endoscopic diagnosis of oesophageal, gastric and colorectal lesions
- Super magnification classification using endocytoscopy
- Techniques of EMR and ESD
- Techniques of colonoscopic high frequency ultrasound to detect depth of invasion
- Indications and techniques of double balloon enteroscopy
- Indications and techniques of POEM
- Indications and techniques of G-POEM
- The techniques of dye spray magnification colonoscopy in ulcerative colitis
- Techniques of ERCP, cholangioscopy and EUS.
This year, we celebrate 25 years of magnification colonoscopy since Prof Kudo introduced this is 1993 with his pit pattern classification. We look forward to his lecture of the history of magnification endoscopy as he takes us through his journey of endoscopic diagnosis.