August 31, 2018
It is with great pleasure that ESGE invites you to submit your abstracts and videos for ESGE Days 2019, taking place in Prague, April 4-6, 2019.
By opening the call for abstracts, ESGE wishes to engage with participants, to open-up a forum which offers authors the opportunity to discuss and disseminate their work on an international stage. ESGE Days encourages work that contains basic, clinical or translational research findings.
- All accepted abstracts published online in Endoscopy
- Travel grants awarded to authors of top abstracts
- Authors of the top abstracts will be invited to submit original articles to Endoscopy with priority processing
Visit the website www.esgedays.org to submit your abstract or video under one of eight categories:
- Clinical Endoscopic Practice
- Stomach and small intestine
- Colon and rectum
- Endoscopic ultrasound
- Pediatric endoscopy
- Endoscopic technology