September 30, 2019
The September issue of Digestive Endoscopy: (DEN 31-5, September 2019) is available in the Wiley Online Library.
Don’t miss the online reviews, articles, and guidelines in the September issue – no password required:
- Guidelines for standardizing cleansing and disinfection of gastrointestinal endoscopes
- Capsule endoscopy for small-intestinal disorders: Current status
- Role of photodynamic therapy in the treatment of esophageal cancer
- Biliary interventions using single-operator cholangioscopy
- Continuous liquid-suction catheter attachment for endoscope reduces volume of liquid reflux to the mouth in esophageal endoscopic submucosal dissection
- Objective validity of the Japan Narrow-Band Imaging Expert Team classification system for the differential diagnosis of colorectal polyps
- Antireflux covered metal stent for nonresectable distal malignant biliary obstruction: Multicenter randomized controlled trial
- Comparison of the efficacy and safety of endoscopic ultrasound-guided choledochoduodenostomy and hepaticogastrostomy for malignant distal biliary obstruction: Multicenter, randomized, clinical trial
You can view the DEN’s clinical guidelines for free: all the JGES guidelines are online with free access in the Wiley Online Library. To view them, click here, and select the Guidelines tab.
Submitting your own article to Digestive Endoscopy (DEN): Before submission please read the updated DEN Author Guidelines carefully.
Digestive Endoscopy (DEN) is the official journal of the Japan Gastroenterological Endoscopy Society, the Asian Pacific Society for Digestive Endoscopy, and the World Endoscopy Organization. Digestive Endoscopy is a medium for presenting original articles that offer significant contributions to knowledge in the broad field of endoscopy. The journal also includes reviews, “How I Do It” articles, case reports (only those of exceptional interest and innovation are accepted), letters, “Techniques and Images” features, abstracts, and news items relevant to GI endoscopy.