September 30, 2019
Join our stellar faculty of highly acclaimed international experts, showcasing state-of-the-art digestive endoscopy at ENDO 2020, March 7-10, 2020 in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil!
Don’t miss these opportunities to learn from the masters, to network with peers and experts, and get guidance from mentors:
Live demonstrations. Three full days of live demonstrations from three different locations with renowned worldwide experts.
- World pioneer of POEM – Professor Haruhiro Inoue
- Double-balloon enteroscopy innovator – Professor Hironori Yamamoto
- Japanese experts in ESD procedures – Professor Naohisa Yahagi and Professor Yutaka Saito
- Chinese expert in ESD – Professor Chai Ningl
- Therapeutic EUS specialist – Professor Don Wang Seo
- ERCP procedures specialist – Dr Nageshwar Reddy
and many other significant figures in the endoscopy world.
Special sessions organized by ENDO 2020’s international scientific supporting societies These sessions will highlight topics of worldwide relevance, and will be organized by the following societies:
- American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (ASGE)
- Asian-Pacific Society for Digestive Endoscopy (A-PSDE)
- Chinese Society of Digestive Endoscopy (CSDE)
- Chinese Society of Gastroenterology (CSGE)
- European Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (ESGE)
- Japan Gastroenterological Endoscopy Society (JGES)
- Korean Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (KSGE)
- Latin-American Society for Pediatric Gastroenterology and Nutrition (LASPGHAN)
- Sociedad Interamericana de Endoscopia Digestiva (SIED)
- Pan-Arab Association of Gastroenterology (PAAG)
- Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy of India (SGEI)
- Sociedade Brasileira de Endoscopia Digestiva (SOBED)
Hands-on training. ENDO 2020 will offer two full days of comprehensive hands-on training sessions. Join up to 30 different stations, with the most up-to-date innovative equipment and covering basic and advanced procedures.
Special scientific lectures. Come to, for example, the lecture by Professor Shin-ei-Kudo, pioneer of the pit pattern and Paris classifications and a leading innovator in artificial intelligence in digestive endoscopy.
Scientific activities. Take part in three and a half days of scientific activities, covering all aspects of digestive endoscopy from basic to advanced learning.
Make sure you don´t miss the in-depth updates on ENDO 2020 live demonstrations and hands-on training sessions in our next issue in October!