December 19, 2019
Don’t miss the November issue of Digestive Endoscopy: (DEN 31-6, November 2019), available in the Wiley Online Library.
Don’t miss these online reviews, articles, and guidelines in the November issue – no password required:
- Challenges to diagnostic standardization of Barrett’s esophagus in Asia
- Lumen‐apposing metal stents for endoscopic ultrasonography‐guided interventions
- Endoscopic ultrasonography and small‐bowel endoscopy: Present and future
- Early feeding after esophageal variceal band ligation in cirrhotics is safe: Randomized controlled trial
- Agreement on endoscopic ultrasonography‐guided tissue specimens: Comparing a 20‐G fine‐needle biopsy to a 25‐G fine‐needle aspiration needle among academic and non‐academic pathologists
Take the opportunity to view the DEN Virtual Issues – all the DEN video articles are available in “Virtual Issues” – no password required.
You can view the DEN’s clinical guidelines for free: all the JGES guidelines are online with free access in the Wiley Online Library. To view them, click here, and select the Guidelines tab.
Submitting your own article to Digestive Endoscopy (DEN): Before submission please read the updated DEN Author Guidelines carefully.
Digestive Endoscopy (DEN) is the official journal of the Japan Gastroenterological Endoscopy Society, the Asian Pacific Society for Digestive Endoscopy, and the World Endoscopy Organization. Digestive Endoscopy is a medium for presenting original articles that offer significant contributions to knowledge in the broad field of endoscopy. The journal also includes reviews, “How I Do It” articles, case reports (only those of exceptional interest and innovation are accepted), letters, “Techniques and Images” features, abstracts, and news items relevant to GI endoscopy.