May 29, 2020
The 3rd World Congress of GI Endoscopy, ENDO 2022, started its kick off of preparations as one of the most important international scientific meetings for the global endoscopy community.
Taking into account the global constraints imposed by COVID-19 and in order to ensure everyone’s safety, the ENDO 2022 leadership will meet virtually to advance the planning of the scientific program. With Prateek Sharma (USA) and Yutaka Saito (Japan), Chair and Co-Chair of the Scientific Committee, and Nageshwar Reddy (India), Chair of the Steering Committee, leading the 2-year development of this exciting international meeting and scientific program, ENDO 2022 will include the most innovative and significant themes in endoscopy.
About ENDO 2022:
- Top class scientific program: Encompassing key global areas in gastroenterology, hepatology, and GI endoscopy.
- Venue: Kyoto International Conference Center and Grand Prince Hotel, with world-class facilities including ample exhibition space.
- Participants: With ENDO 2020 attracting more than 3000 participants in Rio de Janeiro, ENDO 2022 looks forward to again gather an important number of international experts and, to welcome the Asia- Pacific and Japan local scientific community.
- Exhibition: Unique platform to showcase your products.
- Organizational track record: WEO has great support from member societies and an array of experience in organizing the highly successful flagship World Congress of GI Endoscopy, annual scientific meetings, and endoscopy workshops and courses, all promoting innovations and best practice in endoscopy worldwide.
- Location: Kyoto, with its history of more than a thousand years, is considered to be the cultural capital of Japan.
We are looking forward to keeping you up to date on ENDO 2022 developments. Stay tuned, don’t miss the latest on the 3rd World Congress of GI Endoscopy, and subscribe to the WEO newsletter.
For more details on the concurrent 103rd Congress of the Japan Gastroenterological Endoscopy Society (JGES), please see https://www.jges.net/english.