October 15, 2020
Thank you for considering this important WEO survey (short survey; 1-2 minutes) that aims at investigating:
1. To assess the endoscopy operations, practice patterns worldwide after re-opening of outpatient endoscopy post-COVID-19 lockdowns.
2. To assess pre-procedural testing/outcomes, endoscopic procedural volumes before, at the peak of the pandemic and currently (at the time of the study) as well as current PPE practices in endoscopic centers.
3. To evaluate the incidence and outcomes of infection among endoscopy personnel during endoscopy procedures globally after re-opening of outpatient endoscopy post-COVID-19 lockdowns.
4. To evaluate the barriers to resumption of endoscopy.
5. To assess the impact of COVID-19 on fellowship training
Completing this survey involves no risk to you. No information that could identify you will be included. Your participation is completely voluntary. However, the information obtained from this survey will help endoscopists worldwide to find ways to understand the global impact of COVID on Endoscopy.
Link to the survey (please use only one of the following links, both will take you to the same survey):
Two links are provided to make sure you can open it with any of the internet browsers you might be using.
If you have any questions about the study, you may contact any of the GICE team members: Prateek Sharma, Nagi Reddy, Fabian Emura, Sravanthi Parasa, Alessandro Repici. Questions can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your consideration and participation in this survey.