February 26, 2021
ESGE Days 2021 will be presented 100% virtually on March 25–27. ESGE’s annual congress is an unmissable event for all members of the endoscopy team and the perfect place to update your skills and network. Seven livestreams across three days will deliver a packed and high-quality scientific program.
Highlights this year include:
- 7 hours of live demonstrations giving insights into how leaders in various fields approach both routine and complex endoscopic procedures.
- Our Meet the experts functionality – since we won’t be onsite in a lecture hall where you can catch the speaker at the end of the session… we will virtually bring the speaker to you!
- The EYE Zone – the place for young endoscopists, where qualified colleagues and trainees can meet and learn from established experts. Topics are focused on career development, and the informal atmosphere ensures a great platform for networking.
- Joint sessions with partnering societies from around the globe to increase awareness of differing perspectives.
- The European Society of Gastroenterology and Endoscopy Nurses and Associates (ESGENA) sessions and Spring School, developed specially with nurses in mind.
ESGE President Professor Mário Dinis-Ribeiro looks forward to connecting with the endoscopy community at the event; “Everyone involved in endoscopy, from experienced endoscopists, trainees, nurses, or other stakeholders simply has to join us in March. This is the unique forum dedicated to endoscopy, and the most recent advances will be presented from all over the world. This year is online, but the contents and the flavor of interactivity will be retained.”
For those who have not yet joined the ESGE community, there is a special offer for new individual membership combined with Early Bird ESGE Days 2021 registration – offering a savings of 135€.
The online live event begins on Thursday, March 25, 2021, and will then be available on demand until May.
Explore the scientific program and register here.