April 30, 2021
The March issue (DEN 33-3, March 2021, Wiley Online Library) of Digestive Endoscopy features, among other articles, the following free-access in-depth reviews:
- Antireflux metal stent for biliary obstruction. Any benefits?
- The current state of bariatric endoscopy
- Endoscopic management of walled-off pancreatic necrosis.
DEN will be publishing a special issue in January 2022 on the theme of “Negative Data in Endoscopy.” The call for papers is still open, with a submission deadline of 30 June 2021 and further details can be found here. Accepted papers will be published as “free access.”
In other news, DEN’s sister journal DEN Open is now receiving manuscripts for submission. DEN Open is scheduled to launch in April 2021. Transfer from DEN to DEN Open has also already started. For more information, see here.
Take your time to browse DEN‘s wealth of valuable free resources, no payment or password required:
● All DEN video articles are freely available at Virtual Issues.
● All Japan Gastroenterological Society (JGES) guidelines, published in DEN, can be obtained for free from the Wiley Online Library. To access them, click here, and select the Guidelines tab.