April 30, 2021
Submit your abstracts and join virtual IDEN 2021, June 24–26, 2021.
Program highlights include:
- 19 sessions with upper GI, lower GI, and pancreaticobiliary experts
- 9 joint symposia in collaboration with the following: Japan Gastroenterological Endoscopy Society (JGES), European Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (ESGE), World Endoscopy Organization (WEO), Turkish Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (TSGE)
- 2 live demonstrations: These will focus on state-of-the-art practices and skills in Korean and international hospitals. Participants will have the chance to see in close-up the inner workings of renowned hospitals, and practical onsite situations will be brought to online session rooms.
- International Young Endoscopist Awards (IYEA) 2021 Online Education: The IYEA program is intended to promote technical advancement and collaboration among international societies of GI endoscopy. This year, on-demand educational videos can be accessed all day during the conference, open to all IDEN 2021 participants.
See program details at https://www.iden.or.kr/program/program.php
Various award opportunities await you! Details can be found at https://www.iden.or.kr/present/awards.php
IDEN 2021 anticipates enthusiastic participation and active abstract submission.
Don’t miss this opportunity to submit your new research to IDEN 2021!
- Abstract Submission Deadline: May 3, 2021
- Registration Deadline: MAY 31, 2021
- SUBMIT ABSTRACTS HERE [CLICK]