May 31, 2021
The May issue (DEN 33-4, May 2021, Wiley Online Library) of Digestive Endoscopy features, among other articles, the following free-access in-depth reviews:
- Colorectal cancer screening in Lynch syndrome: Indication, technique and future perspectives
- The current status of colon capsule endoscopy
- Lidocaine spray versus viscous lidocaine solution for pharyngeal local anesthesia in upper gastrointestinal endoscopy: Systematic review and meta-analysis
In other news, the very first issue of DEN’s sister journal, DEN Open, has now been published. All articles are freely available, no password required. To access DEN Open, please click here.
In January 2022 DEN will be publishing a special issue on the theme of “Negative Data in Endoscopy.” The call for papers is still open, with a submission deadline of 30 June 2021, and further details can be found here. Accepted papers will be published as “open access.”
Please note that since May 1 2021 DEN has stopped accepting Case Report submissions. For more details, please click here.
Take your time to browse DEN‘s wealth of valuable free resources, no payment or password required:
● All DEN video articles are freely available at Virtual Issues.
● All Japan Gastroenterological Endoscopy Society (JGES) guidelines, published in DEN, can be obtained for free from the Wiley Online Library. To access them, click here, and select the Guidelines tab.