June 30, 2021
The May issue (DEN 33-4, May 2021, Wiley Online Library) of Digestive Endoscopy features, among other articles, the following free-access in-depth reviews:
- Colorectal cancer screening in Lynch syndrome: Indication, technique and future perspectives
- The current status of colon capsule endoscopy
- Lidocaine spray versus viscous lidocaine solution for pharyngeal local anesthesia in upper gastrointestinal endoscopy: Systematic review and meta-analysis
In other news, DEN’s sister journal DEN Open, Volume 1, Issue 1 has been published. All articles are freely available, no password required. To access the journal, please click here.
DEN will be publishing a special issue in January 2022 on the theme of “Negative Data in Endoscopy.” The call for papers is still open, with a submission deadline of 30 June 2021 and further details can be found here. Accepted papers will be published as “free access.”
Please note that “Case Report” will be excluded from DEN’s submission categories as of May 1, 2021. For more details, please click here.
Take your time to browse DEN‘s wealth of valuable free resources, no payment or password required:
● All DEN video articles are freely available at Virtual Issues.
● All Japan Gastroenterological Society (JGES) guidelines, published in DEN, can be obtained for free from the Wiley Online Library. To access them, click here, and select the Guidelines tab.