November 30, 2021
The November issue of DEN is now available at Digestive Endoscopy DEN 33-7. Three of the five reviews in this issue are available without password:
- The endoscopic diagnosis of mucosal healing and deep remission in inflammatory bowel disease by Kentaro Moriichi et al.
- Endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography and endoscopic ultrasound in children by Manabu Tagawa et al.
- Endoscopic management of chronic pancreatitis by Zaheer Nabi & Sundeep Lakhtakia
In other news, DEN’s sister journal DEN Open, launched this year is now listed in the Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ). All articles are freely available, no password required. To access DEN Open, please click here.
Take your time to browse DEN‘s wealth of valuable free resources, no payment or password required:
● All DEN video articles are freely available at Virtual Issues.
● All Japan Gastroenterological Endoscopy Society (JGES) guidelines, published in DEN, can be obtained for free from the Wiley Online Library.
To access them, click here, and select the Guidelines tab.