March 31, 2022
The March issue of DEN is out now and available at Digestive Endoscopy DEN 34-3, including the guideline: “Clinical practice guidelines for endoscopic papillectomy,” which is available without password.
In other news from DEN and DEN Open:
- DEN is planning to publish a free-access Special Issue on “Transluminal Endoscopy and Endoscopic Full-thickness Resection,” in January 2023, and the call for papers is now open. For more details see: https://www.jges.net/news-english/2021/12/20/51768
- The manuscript type “How I Do it” has been renamed to “Techniques and Innovation.” For further details, please check the author guidelines.
- DEN’s sister journal DEN Open, launched in 2021, is now listed in the Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ). All articles are freely available, no password required. To access DEN Open, click here.
- Greetings from DEN Open’s Editor-in-Chief (EIC)! We invite you to watch the following video from DEN’s EIC, Prof. Takao Itoi, who explains how you can contribute to DEN Open. Watch the video here.
- DEN Open’s ABC Video Guide for Reviewers (in English) is available here.
- Information on all articles accepted within DEN Open is available here.
- DEN Open is now available in PubMed Central (PMC)
- DEN Open has recently launched a new “Letter to the Editor” section. There is no article publication charge for contributions to this section. For details, please check the author guidelines: https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/page/journal/26924609/homepage/author-guidelines.
Take your time to browse DEN‘s wealth of valuable free resources, no payment or password required:
● All DEN video articles are freely available at Virtual Issues.
● All Japan Gastroenterological Endoscopy Society (JGES) guidelines, published in DEN, can be obtained for free from the Wiley Online Library. To access them, click here, and select the Guidelines tab.