August 31, 2022
The July issue of DEN is available at Digestive Endoscopy DEN 34-5, including four reviews, which are accessible for free – no password needed:
- How should radiation exposure be handled in fluoroscopy-guided endoscopic procedures in the field of gastroenterology? by Mamoru Takenaka et al.
- Current problems and perspectives of pathological risk factors for lymph node metastasis in T1 colorectal cancer: Systematic review, by Katsuro Ichimasa et al.
- Electrolyte disturbances after bowel preparation for colonoscopy: Systematic review and meta-analysis, by Ankie Reumkens et al.
- Endoscopic approach in the diagnosis of high-grade pancreatic intraepithelial neoplasia by Keiji Hanada et al.
In other news from DEN and DEN Open:
- DEN’s sister journal DEN Open, launched in 2021, is now listed in the Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ). All articles are freely available, no password required. To access DEN Open, click here.
- DEN Open’s ABC Video Guide for Reviewers (in English) is available here.
- Information on all articles accepted within DEN Open is available here.
- DEN Open is now available in PubMed Central (PMC): https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/?term=%22DEN%20Open%22&page=3
- DEN Open APC (article processing charge) support campaign:: The Japan Gastroenterological Endoscopy Society (JGES) will subsidize a portion (50 000 yen) of the APC for the first 6 accepted articles submitted to DEN Open after 10 June 2022!
Take your time to browse DEN‘s wealth of valuable free resources, no payment or password required:
● All DEN video articles are freely available at Virtual Issues.
● All Japan Gastroenterological Endoscopy Society (JGES) guidelines, published in DEN, can be obtained for free from the Wiley Online Library. To access them, click here, and select the Guidelines tab.