September 29, 2022
The September issue of DEN is available at Digestive Endoscopy DEN 34-6, including two reviews, which are accessible for free – no password needed:
- Present status and the future of ultrathin endoscopy, by Takashi Kawai et al.
- Endoscopic management of perihilar cholangiocarcinoma, by Hiroki Kawashima et al.
In other news from DEN and DEN Open:
- DEN’s sister journal DEN Open, launched in 2021, is now listed in the Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ). All articles are freely available, no password required. To access DEN Open, click here.
- DEN Open’s ABC Video Guide for Reviewers (in English) is available here.
- Information on all articles accepted within DEN Open is available here.
- DEN Open is now available in PubMed Central (PMC): https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/?term=%22DEN%20Open%22&page=3
Take your time to browse DEN‘s wealth of valuable free resources, no payment or password required:
● All DEN video articles are freely available at Virtual Issues.
● All Japan Gastroenterological Endoscopy Society (JGES) guidelines, published in DEN, can be obtained for free from the Wiley Online Library. To access them, click here, and select the Guidelines tab.