November 30, 2022
The November issue of DEN is available at Digestive Endoscopy DEN 34-7, including five reviews, which are accessible for free – no password needed:
- Use of advanced endoscopic technology for optical characterization of neoplasia in patients with ulcerative colitis: Systematic review, by Yasuharu Maeda et al.
- Systematic review of artificial intelligence-based image diagnosis for inflammatory bowel disease, by Ami Kawamoto et al.
- Global variations in diagnostic guidelines for Barrett’s esophagus, by Chika Kusano et al.
- Endoscopic ultrasound-guided tissue acquisition for pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma in the era of precision medicine, by Reiko Ashida and Masayuki Kitano
- Pathological and molecular diagnoses of early cancer with bile and pancreatic juice, by Masaki Kuwatani and Naoya Sakamoto
In other news from DEN and DEN Open:
- DEN’s sister journal DEN Open, launched in 2021, is now listed in the Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ). All articles are freely available, no password required. To access DEN Open, click here.
- DEN Open’s ABC Video Guide for Reviewers (in English) is available here.
- Information on all articles accepted within DEN Open is available here.
- DEN Open is now available in PubMed Central (PMC): https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/?term=%22DEN%20Open%22&page=3
Take your time to browse DEN‘s wealth of valuable free resources, no payment or password required:
● All DEN video articles are freely available at Virtual Issues.
● All Japan Gastroenterological Endoscopy Society (JGES) guidelines, published in DEN, can be obtained for free from the Wiley Online Library. To access them, click here, and select the Guidelines tab.