November 30, 2022
The ESGE Days 2023 abstract submission deadline is fast approaching: Tuesday December 6, 2022. I would like to extend this warm invitation to endoscopists from across the world to submit your research to our congress.
The European Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (ESGE) community is excited at the prospect of hosting our annual meeting from April 20 to 22 next year in the fantastic city of Dublin, Ireland. The meeting will be fully hybrid, enhancing the experience of onsite delegates while allowing participants who cannot join us to be an active part of the event. PLUS we are providing an extensive pre and post on-demand period so you can really make the most of all the science!
The ESGE Days 2023 Scientific Committee is putting the finishing touches to our world-class scientific program and it is thanks to them, and our abstract submitters, that our meeting is now the premier international endoscopy-focused meeting in Europe. We are dedicated to guaranteeing a timely and fair review process with the international norms of double-blind peer review and we welcome your support to assist with this endeavor.
We believe ESGE Days is the perfect forum at which to present your best endoscopic research and we are pleased to offer the following benefits for top submitters:
• Presentation of the top four abstracts within the plenary session (see how we profile our winners here https://esgedays.org/abstracts/)
• Travel grants awarded for the top 60 abstracts from presenting authors who are 40years old or under (€500 international and €250 local)
• Eligibility for an industry-sponsored best abstract award in the category ‘Study of diagnostics in the colorectum,’ with a maximum award sum of €10000
• All accepted abstracts published in Endoscopy, a journal with an outstanding Impact Factor of 10.437
• A variety of presentation modalities to provide maximum interaction between delegates and presenters, including online
• Lasting exposure for your science through the on-demand period via our state-of-the-art digital platform and mobile app.
For full details of our abstract categories, participation policy, deadline details, and more, please visit https://esgedays.org/abstracts/. And to stay up-to-date with our latest news and science – why not follow us on social media?
We hope you can join us next April!
Professor Helmut Messmann