Date: June 25-27, 2023
Location: Brussels, Belgium / online (hybrid)
* WEO individual members will be offered a discount on registration fee for on-site attendance. The discount valid only until April 29, 2023. Please email us at email@example.com or visit the event section on the membership portal for the special discount code *
The 40th Gastroenterology and Endotherapy European Workshop (GEEW) is taking place as a hybrid event on June 25-27, 2023 in Brussels, Belgium.
GEEW is the oldest meeting organized in the field of Endoscopy and Gastroenterology.
The 40th GEEW moves on with the established pattern of combining live demonstrations with a direct interaction between the participants and the experts performing procedures. A combination of state-of-the-art lectures, live cases, questions and answers sessions, how-I-do it discussions and hands-on sessions ensures that both networking and effective learning and knowledge sharing are at the core of the workshop. For those who cannot attend the meeting in Brussels, our workshop will also be live streamed.
The learning objectives of the course will be:
- Evaluation of established and most recent endoscopy techniques, assessing their clinical utility in a multi-disciplinary setting
- Description of pre-therapeutic assessment and post-treatment follow up
- Detailed technical teaching of various procedures Providing scientific appraisal of technologies, evidence-based, with comparison with other approaches Recognition of the role of endoscopy in digestive diseases and its interaction with gastroenterology, surgery, oncology, radiology and transplantation
- Incorporation of follow-up after the procedures, including clinical evaluation and pathology results Teaching on prevention and management of adverse events
For more information, visit the official meeting website.