Date: October 12, 2016
Location: Birmingham, UK
This one day course will benefit any healthcare professional regularly managing patients with irritable bowel, inflammatory bowel and upper gastrointestinal diseases, such as GPs, specialist nurses, practice nurses and junior doctors. It aims to cover how to diagnose and manage IBD, IBS and reflux through a combination of lectures and small group work. Lectures will also include managing exacerbations and diagnostic dilemmas, such as overlaps.
- Differentiating irritable bowel from organic causes
- Modern management of inflammatory bowel disease
- The essentials of upper GI disease
- Upper and lower GI alarm symptoms
- Improved understanding of when to refer to gastroenterology specialist
For more information, visit the event official website.