Date: May 28, 2023
Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
*WEO individual members will be offered a discount on registration fee*
WEO is delighted to announce our new pancreatobiliary endoscopy course entitled “Improving the Outcomes of Pancreaticobiliary Endoscopy” in a cooperation with Sheikh Shakhbout Medical City, a partner of Mayo Clinic.
The course will take place in Abu Dhabi, UAE as an in-person course.
- Pancreaticobiliary procedures using endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography (ERCP) and endoscopic ultrasound (EUS) are some of the most challenging procedures performed by endoscopists.
- This course will cover state-of-the-art techniques to improve success rates and minimize the risks associated with these procedures.
At the end of this course participants will be able to:
- Understand the indications and contraindications for pancreaticobiliary procedures.
- Describe techniques for selective duct cannulation, stone removal and management of strictures.
- Understand the role and techniques of EUS for tumor staging and evaluating pancreatic cysts.
- Describe the role of EUS-guided sampling and therapeutics in patient management.
- Specialized course designed for pancreatobiliary endoscopists doing ERCP and/or EUS.
- Course focused on techniques for improving endoscopic and clinical outcomes.
- Renowned global faculty who are key opinion leaders.
- Comprehensive agenda including lectures, breakout sessions and hands on stations.
- Standard with hands-on : AED 770.70
- Standard without hands-on : AED 385.35
- WEO individual member discounted fee with hands-on : AED 578.03
- WEO individual member discounted fee without hands-on : AED 289.01