Date: March 21-22, 2019
Location: Santiago, Chile
XII Annual Course in Gastrointestinal Advances Medical and Surgical Management in Gastroenterology will take place on March 21-22, 2019 in Santiago, Chile. The event deals on Gastrointestinal Advances and it is devoted mostly to Endoscopy.
- Dr Aaron Brzezinski. Cleveland Clinic Ohio
- Dr Marc Dumonceau. Belgium/ Argentina
- Dr Francisco Durazo USA.
Some endoscopical topics included:
- Biliary Stents: Indications, selection and results.
- Endoscopic complications
- Submucosal Dissection and management of complications
- Management of massive lower Digestive Hemorrhage
- Hands on Session. Workshop on Foreign Bodies extraccion
- Post Transplant biliary complications
- IgG4 Spectrum of Disease
- Endoscopic management of Chronic Pancreatitis
- Complications of Bilio-pancreatic interventions
- A Telemedicine Symposium Shall Take Place. Japon-Chile Drs. Shimizu and Uedo.
- Topic: Gastric cancer early diagnosis and management.
- Massive upper Digestive hemorrhage
- Endoscopic perforation: What to do and What not to do?
- Autoinmune pancreatitis
- A consensus on Pancreatic Cysts
- Ethics: The elder patient and Endoscopy
To view the program including faculty list, please click here.