The mission of the Super Minimally Invasive Interventions Ad hoc Committee is to focus on curing the disease while preserving the integrity of human organ anatomy and achieving a therapeutic effect similar to that of surgical treatment without damaging organ structure and function.
This Committee is chaired by Enqiang Linghu (China).
The Committee’s goals are:
- To promote best practices of the super minimally invasive interventions (SMIIs), also known as super minimally invasive surgery (SMIS), worldwide
- To establish a set of standardized theory systems and consensus
- To train more doctors through lectures, meetings, live demonstration, and hands-on training
- Engage international co-operation.
The chair of the committee is very honored to have the support of the following distinguished members:
- Ningli Chai (China)—Vice-chair
- Qiang Cai (USA)
- Philip WY Chiu (Hong Kong, China)
- Zhining Fan (China)
- Evgeny D. Fedorov (Russia)
- Mouen A Khashab (USA)
- Deliang Liu (China)
- Ahmad Madkour (Egypt)
- Dong Wan Seo (South Korea)
- Prateek Sharma (USA)
- Asma Alkandari (Kuwait)